The next generation of the Bartholet K3 clamp is our further development, the Swiss Performance clamp. The clamp convinces with its proven robust and maintenance-friendly design. Well thought-out solutions lead to an even greater reduction in revision and maintenance costs.
The most important advantages at a glance:
- First clamp worldwide with a maximum rope diameter of 65 mm
- The only clamp that allows a function check on the system when installed (20 clamps per day can be checked by an expert)
- The only system with the clamping force test directly on the rope
- Payload: 2000 kg at 39° rope inclination, 1790 kg at 45° rope inclination
- Up to 25 % more capacity possible by expanding the area of application
- Small forces on the clamp ensure greater safety during maintenance and very low loads on the bearing points
- Developed for very heavy tracks with high rope inclination
- Redundant axle locking and only one type of bearing facilitate spare parts management
- Optimization of the number of individual parts
- No adjustment necessary
- Minimal noise emissions due to optimum lever geometry
- Backwards compatible: No station conversions necessary when changing from K3 to Swiss Performance terminal
- By optimising the contact geometry between the clamp and the rope pulley, the crossing at the supports is even smoother and smoother.